Software packages from Vehicular SystemsList of freely available software packages developed at Vehicular Systems.
- SensPlaceTool - A Matlab tool for sensor placement for fault diagnosis.
- LinSensPlaceTool - A Mathematica tool for sensor placement for fault isolation in linear differential-algebraic systems.
- CausalIsolability - A Matlab tool for analyzing fault isolability propertis of structural models, taking causal interpretation of dynamical constraints into account.
- TestModTool - A Matlab tool containing algorithms for finding testable sets of equations, such as MSOs, PSOs, MTESs and TESs, given structural models.
- TCDI EGR VGT - A complete and free Matlab/Simulink model of a heavy duty diesel engine model, developed in Wahlström and Eriksson (2011).
- CHEPP - Chemical Equilibrium Program Package. A Matlab/Simulink package for solving gas phase chemical equilibrium problems. The package is available by request from Lars Eriksson.
- Distinguishability - A Matlab tool for analyzing quantitative fault diagnosability properties.
Informationsansvarig: Erik Frisk
Senast uppdaterad: 2012-03-07